Electronic Practice A is a basic public practical course for students in engineering electricity specialty. Through electronic practice, students would contact the production practice and learn the basic skills of design, debugging and development of general electronic products. The curriculum not only improves students’ ability to analyze and solve problems, but also makes a preliminary practical foundation for students to learn other related courses and engage in electronic products manufacturing and innovative design after graduation.
1. Proficiency in basic skills of electronic production.
2. Ability to use electronic EDA software for PCB design.
3. Training students’ engineering practical ability and team-working by electronic production.
4. Combining the curriculum ideological and political case teaching, cultivate students' craftsmanship and professionalism, and improve students' engineering practice level and comprehensive quality.
1. Basic skills of practice training.
2. Project-oriented training, students are permitted to choose existing projects or design personalized products.
3. PCB designs training.