Electronic Practice B is a basic public practical course for non-electricity students. Through electronic practice, students would contact the production practice and learn the basic skills of installation and debugging of general electronic products. The course helps students lay a preliminary foundation for learning other related courses and engaging in practical work after graduation.
1. Proficiency in basic skills of electronic production.
2. Training students’ engineering practical ability and team-working by electronic production.
3. Combining the curriculum ideological and political case teaching, cultivate students' craftsmanship and professionalism, and improve students' engineering practice level and comprehensive quality.
1. Basic skills of practice training
2. Project-oriented training, students are permitted to choose existing projects or design personalized products.